Can be dipped in chicken, duck, goose, pig and other meats
Can be mixed with noodles, dipped in vegetables or salad
It’s great for dipping meat, chicken, and even vegetables as a dipping sauce.
Other Recipe Reference
1. Marmalade Sandwich: Use low-calorie marmalade as the base for sandwiches instead of high-calorie mayonnaise
2. Three layers of meat with Kumquat sauce: the greasy Kumquat sauce is matched with three layers of meat, refreshing and not greasy
3. Dumplings, zongzi and kueh with Kumquat sauce: kumquat dipping sauce is healthy and healthy, the more you eat, the better
4. Kumquat sauce with salad: After the green vegetables are blanched in Sichuan, pour them directly into the salad.
5. Kumquat sauce hot pot: replace the high-calorie Shacha sauce or bean paste, healthy and delicious